1K03

We're a krazie highly explosive bunch. Chinks beware......... we dont byte but we swallow *yumz*



RULEZ : (yesyes... like shitty stinkapor or skool, we have rules too)

1) Please leave your name after each post you make. Who knoez... 'you' might just be some stalker in disguise!

2) No profanities plz! We want this place to be squeaky clean ;)

3) Enjoy your visit here (I insist!!) ... &leave a tag after you're done. Its like givin' a tip, dont be stingy~






Benjamin
Bryan
Charmaine
Cindy
Geoffrey
Jac
Jane
Jia hui
Jing ying
Jimmy
Jinna
Joyce
Khartika
Khairul
Kirby
Leon
Melvin
Peng hui
Song wen
Stephanie
Syahirah
Ying hui




Creds: CRUSHthespeaker
underwent / 53-percent



Freedom!
Friday, August 28, 2009 12:23 AM


Sup dudes and babes!

Glad you're all hyped up and retarded because exam is OVER! Yeah!!!!!!! :D Okay now.. let me share with you some things..

1. I couldn't get the 100 bucks from TTM(Tan Teck Ming, our care-person!) today as he wasn't in his office! Damn! Maybe I can try claiming from him when we go back to school? This leads to another thing..

2. Our class BBQ! Yes! It'll be confirmed at ECP. Date is during early to mid September and.. of course. FOOD. I need someone whose parents can make shit(e.g. MARINATED chix wing, marinated shit and stuff) for us to BBQ! Just notify me(BEN) so I can take note on what food is already available. Activities may be the ever popular NIGHT CYCLING, fun at the seaside, day/evening cycle/skate or just plain slacking at the BBQ pit!

I need a confirmed attendance so we can plan the food and budget and shit and all and blah! So, please tell me via the CHATBOX by the side of this blog with your name. I may need each and every confirmed one of you to cough up $5-$10 for food, bbq pit booking fee, admin charges, GST, tax, blah blah blah blah! Cheap ok! Considering that there is so many things that is charged to you! :)

I'll update this blog again soon. Just confirm ur attendance with me via the chatbox or sms ya? Spread to the peeps who do not know! Thanks!


Top.