1K03

We're a krazie highly explosive bunch. Chinks beware......... we dont byte but we swallow *yumz*



RULEZ : (yesyes... like shitty stinkapor or skool, we have rules too)

1) Please leave your name after each post you make. Who knoez... 'you' might just be some stalker in disguise!

2) No profanities plz! We want this place to be squeaky clean ;)

3) Enjoy your visit here (I insist!!) ... &leave a tag after you're done. Its like givin' a tip, dont be stingy~






Benjamin
Bryan
Charmaine
Cindy
Geoffrey
Jac
Jane
Jia hui
Jing ying
Jimmy
Jinna
Joyce
Khartika
Khairul
Kirby
Leon
Melvin
Peng hui
Song wen
Stephanie
Syahirah
Ying hui




Creds: CRUSHthespeaker
underwent / 53-percent



Final
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:39 PM


Based on your replies, I have come to this conclusion:

Date: 8 September, Results Day.

Please don't see your results first and come. I don't want any sad faces. Lol.

Venue: ECP BBQ Pit 19

[If you guys agree to this, I'll book it by Sept 3]


Time: 3pm onwards


Food: I'm going to get the stuff from BBQ Wholesale. Pretty lazy to dig up food from supermarts. So it's depending on the number of confirmed people coming. I'll give you guys the link to check out the food that's available.

HERE

It's either the 10men meaty package or the 20men basic. For those who wanna bring additional food/drink please bring. (: Remember to pass me your $10 during that day. I'm paying for the food package first ok. I believe we need extra charcoal.. lol.

THOSE WHO HAVE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGED AND AGREE TO THIS, PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT WITH THE PHRASE "I'm Coming! - [Insert name]" @ 91901007[BEN]. THANK YOU!


Top.